Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bonjour!

Hello!

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while…been quite busy with school and finishing up the end of my first term of grad school! I’ve had weekend seminars on Public Relations and International Marketing (in which my team kicked ass during our presentation that we’ve been working on all quarter!).  I’ve been learning so much about all aspects of media, communication, and business over the past few months.  I have two weeks of freedom before starting summer classes, and I will also be taking French classes over the summer!  As of a couple weeks ago, I am also officially a Swiss resident!

I am so excited about spending the summer here – it is absolutely beautiful (and has been staying light outside until 9pm!)  I’m also hoping to do lots of traveling in Switzerland and other parts of Europe.

In the mean time, here are some pictures of my studio apartment.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and the apartment pictures - beautiful!! I'm so happy and proud that you're doing everything you're doing. I know you'll have a great summer. Love and hugs, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to get through the first quarter so brilliantly! i hope you are having a wonderful break. i love you!!

    p.s. your apartment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your REAL view, or a photo from a Geneva tourism brochure? Beautiful. Hope all is well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete