Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Beginning...

View from my apartment (it looks like a mountain range - but it's actually just a huge rock!)

Hi everyone!


I decided to make a blog so that I can keep in touch with all of you better and share my experiences, travels, and photographs while living in Geneva. As you may know, I moved here about a month ago to get a master’s degree in Media and Communication at the International University in Geneva.


I have a cute studio apartment with an amazing view, and I’m enjoying adjusting to life here. I will try to update weekly and would love to hear from all of you! To start I’ll put up some photos from Geneva – I will add more as the weather gets nicer. I will put up some photos from a trip I took to Egypt before classes started as well.


Also, I want to congratulate my brother Craig and my sister-in-law Gulden on the delivery of their first little bundle of joy and my newest nephew, Aaron Ulkumen Fox!



Photograph taken last summer at Lake Geneva


Photograph taken yesterday while walking around

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to hearing how things are going out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read more, Aunt Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Baby Aaron is reading and writing already! He is a genius. Beautiful photos, Heather. I hope you are enjoying school.

    ReplyDelete