Saturday, April 10, 2010

Amsterdam

What a great week it’s been! Armughan and I went to Amsterdam for a few days for Spring Break (after only 4 weeks of class – love the quarter system). We slept a lot, ate too much, went on a dinner cruise, walked around, visited museums, went tandem bike riding!, and so much more. I also bought myself a new toy to play with – a Diana F+ camera! I also got a polaroid attachment for it which has been fun to play with. Will post more pics when they are developed and when I get my scanner up and running!







3 comments:

  1. That looks purty legit! No wonder you were snapping pics from the camera all the time :) Where's Diana F+ these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    I love your photos! I especially love the first of the row of homes, the bicycles over the canal, and, of course, you over the canal. I went to Amsterdam after graduating college. Did you know that the government (at least then) stocked the canals with fish so the people could relax and go fishing? They also had numerous endowments for artists.

    ReplyDelete